Sunday, April 8, 2018

Smile! Your On Candid Camera!

Ok so this is a bit of a cheater post because it isn't exactly about the goings on of our week, rather this post has been several (6 to be exact) weeks in the the making.  This post is about how, ever since Elsie was born, I seem to have a family full of budding photographers.  Every time I turn around someone has my phone taking pictures.  Most often they are pictures of Elsie, but sometimes they are selfies or pictures of other people in the family (usually who don't know that their picture is being taken). 

Last week (or the week before, who can really remember...) at bed time, Carrigan was begging to take selfies with Elsie and I rather than read a bedtime story.  It didn't matter to her that Elsie was crying, she just really wanted a picture of us all together in that moment.  That pictures is included below.  That other thing you may notice in the pictures this week is that while they are heavy on Elsie, they are light on Merrick.  That is because when he has the Camera, Elsie is subject of choice and he is more often behind the camera than in front of it  (he gets that from his mama).  In fact, the vast majority of the pictures of Elsie below were taken by Merrick.

I love this collection of pictures more than I can possibly tell you.  For me they represent real life, my real life and the people that I love more than anything.












No comments:

Post a Comment