Sunday, January 14, 2018

Ups and Downs

This has been an interesting weekend to say the least.  I feel like it has been a weekend of highs and lows.  We spent much of the day Saturday buying a new car which is fun in the end but not exciting when the weather is beautiful and you are spending the entire day at a car dealership.  I also spent a large chunk of the weekend not feeling well, so there were some definite bummer parts of the weekend.

On the other side of the coin, like I said, the weather was beautiful this weekend and we were able to take advantage of our zoo membership we got as a Christmas present from Grandpa and Lollie.  It feels like it has been a long time since we have been to the zoo and it was good to be back.  The animals must have been enjoying the nice weather too because they were all out playing.  I know have posted lots of zoo pictures in the past so I will just share a few of the best.







While the weekend is technically over, the kids and I still get one more day off for Martin Luther King Day.  I am really grateful because I feel like I could use another day of R&R.  Unfortunately for Jeremy though, he is back at it bright and early in the morning and his R&R will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment