Sunday, December 10, 2017

Second Grade Struggles

This week has been a challenge for Merrick.  He has been having difficulty with a friend at school and the situation has monopolized a large portion of our week.  I spent this afternoon writing a lengthy blog discussing the situation and my feelings about what has happened.  Prior to publishing I had Jeremy read it over and, because he is always much more level headed then me, he reminded me that at the end of the day this is a public space and I should be cautious of what I posted.  After some thought I decided not to publish the original post.  Instead you are getting a lengthy explanation from me as to why there really is no post for this week.  I will be back next week though and I promise to bring lots of public space appropriate material.

Ok so on second thought I do actually have something to share.  Friday night was our church Christmas party.  We had a Hawaiian luau themed party that our Bishop and his wife put on almost single-handedly.  They did a fantastic job and how could I not share the cuteness that is my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment