Sunday, November 12, 2017

Veteran's Day at the Children's Museum

This week we celebrated Veteran's Day.  How thankful I am for all those have fought for my freedom, some of whom payed the ultimate price.  I know I am guilty of taking their sacrifice for granted but I really do try not to.  Saturday was actually Veteran's Day but Friday all of the schools observed Veteran's Day which means that the kids and I were all off on Friday.  Carrigan had been asking to go to the Children's Museum for a while now so we decided it was as good of a day as any to make that happen.

I feel like I have posted about the Children's Museum more times than I can count so I am going to spare you the details of the visit.  Instead I will just share some pictures of our time there.





The other thing I wanted to mention was that lately I feel like every time I turn around Carrigan is doing something else that causes me to shake my head.  This girl has more personality than I sometimes even know what to do with.  I thought I would share just a couple pictures from this week of Carrigan being Carrigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment