Sunday, November 19, 2017

Jeremy's Birthday

This week we celebrated Jeremy's birthday.  I am lame and have no pictures to share but I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to our favorite guy.  Jeremy and I mostly celebrated the weekend before with a rare date night.  My parents had our kids and Ben and Becca's kids over for a cousin sleep over and Jeremy and I took advantage and went to dinner and stayed out late seeing the new "Thor" movie. 

The movie was great and the dinner was even better.  Jeremy and I have been watching our diet really closely over the last month and a half so that we could ace our health evaluation for our new life insurance policy.  I have continued to gain weight, you know the whole growing a human thing, but Jeremy, as of last weigh in a week ago, has lost 11lbs.  Anyway, we decided to ditch the new lifestyle for one night while celebrating his birthday and went to a place called "The Original Dinerant" which has been featured on Drive-Ins, Diners, and Dives.  The highlight of the meal was the Donut Burger Sliders.  One word, amazing!

Jeremy's actual birthday was a bit more subdued with a much healthier dinner, a few presents and some, very responsibly sized, pieces of cake.

Hopefully, despite the more mild celebrations, Jeremy knows how much we love him.  We are so thankful to have him as the patriarch of our family and couldn't love him anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment