Sunday, August 13, 2017

Tie Breaker

We have some exciting news to share this week!  We are expecting baby number three!  We have been dying to let the cat out of the bag on this one and finally decided it was time.  Right now I am a little over 12 weeks along (that puts my due date at Feb 23rd) and I am really looking forward to wrapping up my first trimester and hopefully starting to feel a little better.

We don't yet know what we are having, though with new genetic testing options we could find out at any time, but we are definitely a house divided on what we are hoping for.  Merrick really wants a brother.  Carrigan really wants a sister.  Jeremy and I are just relieved that it isn't the twins that the kids were really hoping for.  I have been trying to decide if I have been less sick (like with Merrick) or more sick (like with Carrigan) and it seems to be somewhere in between.  Only time will tell...

Boy or Girl, we are so happy to have this little one join our family!  We feel so blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment