Sunday, August 6, 2017

12 Years, But Who's Counting?

This week's highlight was Jeremy and I celebrating our 12th anniversary.  On Friday, my parents were babysitting Ben and Becca's kids, because they are out town, so they volunteered to take our kids for a slumber party as well.

Since we were suddenly kid free, Jeremy and I decided to go out for a nice long, relaxing dinner and then come home to a very quiet house for a peaceful night in.  The icing on the cake was a full night's sleep with no kids waking us up in the middle night.

The next day we rounded out the celebration with some errands and going to see the Broadway rendition of Newsies (they filmed it live and where playing it at our local theater).

It was the perfect 24 or so hours to rest, recharge, and to enjoy some time together.  I can't believe we have been married 12 years, I tell you it happened in the blink of an eye.  Of course I neglected to get any pictures taken of us on our end so here a a could of picture of Carrigan and Isabel hanging out in the hammock at the sleep over.  It looks like they had as much fun as we did.



No comments:

Post a Comment