Sunday, April 2, 2017

Spring Break Continued

Today is the last day of spring break (insert sad face emoji).  We have had a great time and the time has flown by.  We have spent hours at several different parks, had slumber parties, and played with friends and cousins.  Jeremy took Thursday and Friday off work and we took the party up an notch.

On Thursday we went to OMSI.  Right now they are having a traveling exhibit called "The Art of the Brick" by the artist Nathan Sawaya but more about that in just a sec...

On Friday we went to Bullwinkles Family Fun Center and rode bikes with cousins.  It was one of the first days this years that actually felt like spring.

Now back to "The Art of the Brick".  The artist uses exclusively Legos as a medium for creating art.  He recreates famous pieces of art as well as original pieces.You are going to have to bare with me today because this exhibit was hands down one of the coolest things I have ever seen.  I found myself taking pictures of almost everything and I don't know how to choose what to share here so I will share way too much (sorry).  If you ever get a chance to see then this exhibit I could not recommend it enough.

What a fun week!  Now here come all of the pictures...











































No comments:

Post a Comment