Sunday, March 5, 2017

Highlights

This week had some differing highlights for the various members of our family.

The highlight for me was that on Friday, after weeks of work, we put up a display of the preschool kids' artwork at the public library.  Not only is this great publicity for the business, but so fun for the kids to be able to see their projects, that they worked hard on, up on display for everyone to see.  I am so proud of them and I am really proud of how the display turned out.


Merrick's highlight was going to an ice skating birthday party yesterday.  He was a little unsure on the ice in the beginning, but after a lesson, started to get the hang of it.  His report is that he fell 10 times, but still had fun.  He definitely takes after his dad in that he enjoys those types of balance sports and is not deterred by a few falls.




Carrigan's highlight also came last night when, after asking countless times, we finally agreed to take her to McDonald's for a happy meal.  I really don't do McDonald's but she softened me with talk about hopes of going one day to get happy meals with a new baby brother or sister.  I guess I decided that while I can't give her a new baby sister or brother anytime soon, I could at least get her a happy meal.

As for Jeremy, he reports he had no highlights.  Work has been really stressful lately, but that is a story for another day.  Maybe next week will be his week...

No comments:

Post a Comment