Sunday, January 29, 2017

This is Not a Post About Carrigan

Despite what the pictures will suggest, this is not really a post about Carrigan.  Yesterday we were able to take the kids to OMSI.  Jeremy's parent were so thoughtful so get us a membership there for Christmas and the kids have really been itching to go.  Yesterday we had planned to go with my long time BFF, Shaunell and her family, but unfortunately they had to cancel.  My kids were not going to let that stop them though so we still went as a family.

The first half of the time we stayed together and I never thought to take any pictures.  It wasn't until the kids decided they wanted to split up and it was just Carrigan and I that it occurred to me.  Rest assured though, we were all there and Merrick had as good of a time as anyone.  The biggest hits of this visit were the sand exhibits, the kitchen area, the dark room, and "Robot Connect 4".





We were able to get together with Shaunell and her family that evening.  They moved to Salem about 3 months ago and I am so sad to say this is the first time we have been able to get together.  We had a blast eating, watching a movie, playing, and mostly just talking.  I am over the moon to have them move closer to us.  I was having WAY to much fun to remember pictures, so none to add here.

Also this week was my mom's birthday.  I am so thankful for her and all she does for my family.  It is so good to have a day to celebrate her!  For her special day Carrigan drew a picture of her, her first picture of a person ever.  Pretty much adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment