Sunday, January 22, 2017

I Love to See the Temple

Not a whole lot to report this week.  The snow finally melted enough for us to get back to school and work on Wednesday and the rest of the week was mainly just trying to get back into the routine and catch up on the the things we missed while we were hibernating.

Today we had stake conference and we weren't able to make it so we decided to get a little dose of the spirit by going to the temple.  Thankfully it was not raining and the sun was even out so we were able to not only go to the visitor's center, but we were also able to walk the grounds.  While we were there we watched a video on the family and why the temple is so important for families.  It was really special to me to watch that video with my family and then to walk the grounds together and know that we can be together forever.  I sure love them and am so glad I get to keep them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment