Sunday, September 18, 2016

Back to School Part 2

This week Carrigan and I headed back to school.  We have a busy year at the preschool this year with one class of 11 and one class of 9.  Carrigan is coming everyday with me and we are having a great time.  Last year we had some difficult times having her at the preschool, but this year she has been such a joy.  She follows the rules and routine and is just sweet.  At home we also get to spend time alone together everyday after school before Merrick gets home.  Again this also happened last year, but this year I am enjoying this special time more than I could have imagined.  Maybe it is because of an increased maturity, but I feel like we are developing a bond on a deeper level than last year.  We are only one week in but I am excited for the possibilities of the year ahead.

P.S. In case you can't read it, when she grows up she wants to be an "Erplane" pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment