Sunday, July 24, 2016

Summer Week 6

This week flew by in a blur!  My cousin Kyle, his wife Carly, and their baby Josh came down from Seattle the first part of the week.  We enjoyed spending time with them and Merrick and C.C. (particularly Merrick) were so enamored with Josh.  Merrick not so secretly hopes that he will have a baby brother one day.  We got to spend one day at the zoo with them, Becca and her kids, and Maude and everyone had a great time.


Also this week Ben and Becca were getting their floors refinished in their house after having some water damage.  That meant that they had to be out of the house all day everyday.  Subsequently they spent several days over here and we spent a fair amount of time at the park together.  This picture is one of my favorites of Lincoln and C.C. taking a walk around the park.

On Friday I needed to go shopping to try to find things for Garret's upcoming wedding.  I had lots of stops to make and my parents were kind enough to go along to help out with the kids.  This meant that my poor dad often got left behind with the kids while my mom and I looked at something.  At one store in  particular I needed to try on couple of dresses and my dad got tasked with monitoring C.C. who was very into the jewelry rack.  This girl can be hard to shop with sometimes, but one day her love for clothes, shoes, and jewelry is going to make her a power shopper not to be trifled with.

One last thing from the week I wanted to mention, we went to Dave and Busters on Saturday which is always a favorite around our house.  Merrick has not gotten any prizes the last two times we have gone because he wanted to save up for something big.  This time he decided that the time had come to cash in.  He elected to go for a tabletop Foosball game.  It was a good choice has been quite the hit in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment