Sunday, February 28, 2016

Charity Never Faileth, But I Might

This week's blog might be a bit of a cop out.  I have been unbelievably busy with church stuff (more on that in a sec) and this left little time for the fun things I typically like to blog about.  Anyway, a few weeks ago our ward (the group of people, based on geography, who meets together for church) was divided.  That means that those in charge have been scrambling to assign all new jobs and positions to everyone.  Last Sunday I was asked to be the secretary for the Relief Society (the group of all the women in the ward).  Turns out this is a job that comes with a lot of work and responsibility and I have spent every spare moment of the week working on that.  Couple that with the fact that Jeremy had to work yesterday, and you have a recipe for a really boring blog post.

The only fun part of the week was meeting some friends at the park on Thursday to enjoy our unbelievably beautiful day.  Hopefully in the coming weeks we will have more of that and less of spending the day at the computer trying to figure out what I am supposed to be doing for Relief Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment