Sunday, June 22, 2014

AZ Vacay Part I

The highlight of this past week was starting our AZ vacation (and I say "part one" because while Jeremy is heading home this evening, the kids and I will be here all week so I am sure it will be the topic of next week's entry as well).

We came for Jeremy's brother, Bryce's wedding and to see his other brother, Garret, who just got home from serving a two year mission for our church.  We got here on Wednesday and it has been a whirlwind ever since.  We had the wedding, family dinners, Garret spoke in church, we went to the pool, went shopping, rode creatures at the mall, played with Emily and Kai, and slept a little here and there.

Like I said, Jeremy leaves this evening and the kids and I will be here through the week.  He needs to get back to studying (not that he didn't do that while we were here) and I have some things to take care of with our house here.  When we booked our flights it seemed like a good idea for the kids and I to stay behind, but the truth is neither Jeremy or I ever do well when we are apart.  I think it is going to be a long week.

Here are some random pictures from the trip so far.







1 comment:

  1. I looked for you at Garret's "homecoming" but didn't see you. Were you there?

    ReplyDelete