Sunday, May 19, 2013

Big, Big Brother

Last week's blog was all about our sweet Miss Carrigan so it is only fair that this week Merrick gets a little blog love.

Several people told me after Carrigan was born that I would be amazed at how big Merrick seemed. I guess that by comparison it is only natural that he would seem huge, but he also seems so grown up.  He has been so cute and helpful over the last few weeks.   He loves to give Carrigan kisses and bring me diapers, wipes, binkies, and the "bobby" (boppy).

Merrick has also developed the funniest habit since Carrigan was born. He loves to do tricks, like standing on one foot, and say "can babies do this?"  Even he is realizing how big he is and all the things he is able to do that his baby sister is not.

I also can't believe that in four short weeks he will have finished his first year of preschool. It is truly amazing to me how much he has learned and how far he has come.  Last week we got his school pictures back.  Just see for yourself how grown up and handsome he has become.  Who could resist this face?

1 comment:

  1. Merrick-
    You look so handsome and so big. I can't how fast you are growing up. I think this is the just the cutest picture we have seen of you.
    -Love Grandpa and Lollie.

    ReplyDelete