Sunday, April 14, 2013

Daughters and Desserts

This weekend was my baby shower. Becca and a friend of mine from church, Heather, did an amazing job of putting together a wonderful shower with the theme "daugthers and desserts". This little girl and I were very spoiled. All the desserts were super yummy (ok so I did not actually try them all, but they all looked fantastic and the ones I tried were great)and it was like a pink explosion with all the cute pink clothes. It was a very nice, relaxed evening. We did not really play any games, but just ate, talked, and opened presents.

I only have one regret from the evening and that is that all my family and friends in Arizona (and a few other places as well) were not able to come. I just wish everyone could have been there. To that end, I will now inundate you with so many pictures you will feel like you were there, whether you were or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment