Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby Bump

So this week our computer crashed. This is bad news for a number of reasons. The first is that Jeremy NEEDS his computer for school and the second is that I have been working on our 2012 blog book and this puts both that and my traditional blogging on hold. This post, for example is being written on our iPad and while it is great, I can't access the photos on my camera. With that in mind, I have decided to use this post to respond to a request from some out of state family.

I am now 26 weeks along with this little baby girl and have yet to post any pictures of myself with my baby bump. My reasons for not have been two-fold, I did not think anyone really cared and until recently there was not much to show. I have now been officially asked to post pictures and my belly has "popped" as of late so I guess my reasons don't really hold water anymore.

Without further ado, here is my baby bump in all of its glory...

I guess the next big baby reveal is the name. We do have a name that we are considering, but have gotten some mixed reviews from family so I guess for right now at least I will keep that to myself. You know what they say about too many cooks in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment