Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thank You

In case you were wondering, this is Merrick giving you a big "thank you" kiss. Life has been so crazy lately and I have been focusing so much on the move that I feel I have neglected to properly thank many, many people...so here is a little shout out to just a few of you.

Thank you to Shaunell, Aubrey, Keith and Nancy for getting us lot of packing boxes.

Thank you to Grandpa and Lollie for watching Merrick, helping to move furniture, and much more.

Thank you to Emily for helping us sell some of our furniture.

Thank you to Nancy for helping me pack boxes.

Thank you to Grandpa and Grandma Great for bringing me packing material and applesauce when I was down and out.

Thank you to Shaunell, Tristan, Morgan, Daphne, and Violet for spending time with my little man so I could pack.

Thank you to Papa and Nana (in advance) for letting us invade your house and for all the time you have spent getting it ready for us.

Thank you (also in advance) to everyone who is coming on Saturday to help us load the truck.

Thank you to all our family and friends for the love and support. We are in the home stretch of this moving and could not have done it without all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment