Saturday, October 9, 2010

Our Little Work Horse

Back in June Jeremy took the LSAT, and while his score was good enough to get into some of the law schools we had talked about, he felt that he was capable of more and wanted to open as many doors as possible. So we spent a small fortune in a class to help him prepare and he once again hit the books hard.

I truly am in awe of how hard he worked. He worked forty hours a week, went to class three days a week (for 3 1/2 hour each time), and spent countless hours at home studying. Despite all this, he still managed to spend time with Merrick and I and make us feel important.

Today is the day that all that hard work pays off. Jeremy is taking the test as we speak and I just know that he is nailing it.

I also wanted to thank you all for your love, faith, support, and prayers. I thought you might like to see the stack of books that Jeremy has gone through since February. I am fairly certain that he has read every word of these books, sometimes twice, and this does not include all the extra practice sections he printed off from online.

I used Merrick for scale...he is the cutest scale ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment