Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh How Time Flies


Aren't these the prettiest roses ever? Jeremy came home from work with them last night for our anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married for five years already. It truly went by in the blink of an eye.

The other day I was looking for a card to give him today and I found one that said that I was so lucky not only to have him as my husband, but to have him as my friend. Although I did not buy it (Jeremy prefers funny cards to the mushy ones), this is exactly how I feel. He is the love of my life and my best friend.

Today is also Merrick's 11 month birthday. I cannot believe the one year mark is just days away. He makes me smile everyday and I don't know what I would do without him.

I am so blessed to have these two men in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment