Thursday, July 1, 2010

One Last Thing

We left Washington over a week and a half ago and I am still blogging about it, so one last thing and then I will move on to the second half of our trip. Every time we left the condo we went passed this little bike shop and got to look at all the different types of bikes that they had to rent.

We decided that the best way for us all to get to go was to rent a surrey. For those of you who have never ridden a surrey let me tell you they are fun, but a lot more work than you might think. Also, if you feel like you are about to fall off and get run over by said surrey then you are on right.

Despite the hard work, we did have a lot of fun. Jeremy and I were unsure about putting Merrick in the seat on the front, but he just thought it was the greatest thing ever. One thing about our boy, he likes adventure.

Let me also just preface the pictures by saying that they are not great and I know a few people that will not be happy about them going up, but I can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment