Saturday, July 15, 2023

Summer Saturday

This is ground breaking.  I think this might be the first time in the history of the blog that I am writing early, on Saturday.  Tomorrow, Merrick and I are leaving Jeremy and the girls and heading to Ferndale, Washington (right on the Canadian border) for the Northwest Regionals baseball tournament so I figured I needed to get this done before I went.

Given that I still have lots to do before we take off bright and early, this is going to be a quick one.  I mostly just want to do a photo dump from our quintessential summer week.  This week we went to the pool. Merrick, Quincy, Colvin, and Jason had a backyard tent sleepover.  We made smores on our new outdoor tabletop stove.  Does it get anymore summer like than that?








See ya after regionals!






No comments:

Post a Comment