Sunday, September 19, 2021

New Life- Week 78 (Preschool and More)

This week (after a year and a half hiatus for me), Elsie and I started back to preschool.  At this point, we are starting the year with 8 little girls.  It's a great class so far and Elsie is loving every minute of it!  She is sad the days we don't have school and when I ask her at the end of the day what her favorite part was, she typically lists everything we did that day.  I felt a bit rusty the first day, but mostly it feels good to get back at it.


As for the other two, they are getting into the groove with school and making some new friends.  As long as we can keep Covid at bay, I think it will be a great year all around.

Since there is not too much to report for this week, I thought I would also include a few cute pictures that have been missed over the past few weeks.  This includes some pictures from a cheer camp Carrigan attended and LOVED.  She is definitely interested in more cheer in the future.













No comments:

Post a Comment