Sunday, April 18, 2021

New Life- Week 56 (Spring Has Sprung)

This week Spring officially sprung in the great PNW and actually it has felt a bit more like summer than spring.  It has been a busy, but uneventful week spent outside among the beauty.  We have been jumping on the trampoline, playing in the backyard, and at parks around town.  I continue to be in awe of the beauty around me.  Unfortunately, now that was are homeowners with a decent size yard, there are always weeds to be pulled and they don’t seem to pull themselves.  That’s ok, the weeds are worth it.



Last night we took advantage of the wonderful weather and got together with our old neighbors for a happy hour dinner to celebrate some birthdays.  The girls decided to use some extra bowls and some flowers blooming on the tree to create hats for everyone.  Carrigan wants to be a wedding photographer, but if that doesn't pan out maybe she could maybe have a future as a haberdasher.  Everyone was such good sports.  I think I have mentioned it before, but I love our old neighbors.  I am just so glad that I they still include us in the get-togethers.




I am looking forward to the weeks ahead with more sunshine and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment