Sunday, October 13, 2019

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we made our annual visit to the pumpkin patch.  For the last few years our schedule has been tight with soccer games, parties, etc so we really haven't had a full day to spend at a pumpkin patch.  Because of this, a few years ago we tried a new farm closer to home (Fir Point Farms) rather than venturing all the way out to the patch we used to go to (Bauman Farms).  This year, when I asked the kids where they wanted to go, it was unanimous that they wanted to go to Fir Point again.  Merrick really likes the paint ball shooting and Carrigan loves just about everything.

This year did not disappoint.  We did paintball shooting, slides, a cow train, bounce houses, rope swing, hay ride, "bull riding", pumpkin bowling, tetherball, badminton, played in the nut house, corn maze, and saw all the farm animals.  Whew!!!! We spent three hours there and it went by in a blink of an eye.  Merrick continued to love the paintball shooting, Carrigan loved the slides, and Elsie loved the bounce houses and "bull riding".

I know I have said it before, but growing up in Arizona I never really got to experience Fall.  Since moving here, the Fall festivities are some of my favorite.  I am so thankful that my kids get to experience these things.
















No comments:

Post a Comment