Sunday, August 19, 2018

Quintessential Summer

This week for me was all about classic summer activities.  It was about playing outside, riding bikes and swinging on swings.  It was about playing at the park and at Nana and Papa's house and going to the zoo.  It was about eating snow cones and apples that we picked from Nana and Papa's trees.  It was about having a Kool-aid stand where you drink more of the product than you actually sell.

It is a good thing we got some of these activities in before it was too late.  This coming week is the last week of summer and it is time to have "meet the teacher" and get ready to get back at it.  I wish there was a way to slow down time.  I wish there was a way to have more of these precious summertime moments with my kids.  I can tell you one thing for sure, I am going to make the most of every moment of this coming week.



No comments:

Post a Comment