Sunday, June 10, 2018

Bye-Bye Preschool

This was a big week for our C.C. girl.  After three (sometimes long) years, she is officially a preschool graduate.  Let me tell you, this girl is ready to move on to bigger and better things in the worst way.  Over the last few weeks she has been getting a bit of "senoritis" but she stuck it out until the end and I am really proud of her for that.  Now she is on to kindergarten and, after six years, I am facing my first year of preschool without one of my children in attendence.  I think I am probably more nervous about this change than she is but who knows once the big day actually arrives.  Right now I am just looking forward to spending the summer with all my kids and soaking up all these sweet memories before they are gone.

And to Carrigan I want to say, congratulations sweet girl.  I am so proud of your hard work these past three years.  Your future is brighter than you know.






No comments:

Post a Comment