Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

This week we celebrated Thanksgiving and, as always, we have much to be thankful for.  First and foremost I am thankful for my family and all the extra time we were able to spend together.  The kids and I were all off work and school all week and Jeremy had Thursday and Friday off.

On Wednesday we started things off right with a trip to zoolights.  This year we got to go to the member preview night and let me tell you, that perk is worth the cost of membership.  There were only a small fraction of the crowds you normally see at zoolights.  Walking around I was enjoying myself so much and it occurred to me that that was the first time since we started house hunting/buying/remodeling that I felt totally relaxed and stress free.





Thursday we celebrated Thanksgiving with dinner with my parents and Brendon and Rachel's family.  We had delicious food and a dance party.  What could be better?

The rest of the weekend we spent moving.  We cleared out my parent's two storage units and moved all the furniture from our house to the new house.  Now we just have the small things to slowly transition over (still a lot of work though).

We are excited to celebrate the upcoming holidays, excited to finally finish moving into our house, and excited to soon have our first house guests (Jeremy's parents and grandma are coming for Christmas!!!).  So much to be grateful for and so much to look forward to!  Oh! And Merrick lost another tooth this weekend too so that's fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment