Sunday, August 7, 2016

Summer Week 8 (Jeremy and Sarah's Anniversary)

The major highlight of this week is that it was Jeremy and my 11th anniversary.  How did that happen?!?!  Last night we went to dinner and a movie and I asked Jeremy how it was possible that it has been 11 years???  I certainly don't feel old enough to have been married that long and yet here we are.

These past 11 (plus) years I have been beyond blessed to have Jeremy by my side.  Let's be real for a second here,  life is really hard.  More often than not things do not go the way you would hope/want them to.  Having someone by your side to lean on during those times who is truly an equal and partner in all things is a blessing too great to be put into words.  I am so thankful to have such a partner in Jeremy.  Together we will continue to march forward toward our version of happily ever after.  11 years is just the beginning.

On a lighter note, in honor of our anniversary we decided to try a face swapping app for the first time.  The result is the perfect combination of hilarious and horrifying.

Happy Anniversary Jeremy!


No comments:

Post a Comment