Sunday, June 26, 2016

Summer Week 2

This has been a crazy busy week.  Emily and Kai came to town, we went to the rose garden, to the beach, and ate our way through Portland.  Merrick also got his cast off this week and we were in charge of taking care of the garden at Merrick's school's garden.  I feel like I could say lots about all of these things, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words and I have about a thousand pictures from the week so I guess I will dispense with the words and move on to the pictures.  I will say, however, that Merrick was really brave when his cast came off and even when they wiggled the pins out of his bones and out of his arm (there is a pic of the pins that is a little gnarly so you are forewarned).




























No comments:

Post a Comment