Monday, March 23, 2015

Deja Vu

I have the distinct feeling that I have said this before, but we are moving...again. This actually marks our 4th move in less than four years.  I have not talked about it up until this point mostly because we were not sure of the timing of things and because talking about it makes it real and I prefer to live in denial about this one.  Denial or not, however, we will start moving in less than two weeks.

If I ignore the fact the we have to do the move itself, I am actually really excited about our new house.  It is not really the house itself that has me the most exited, but the idea that it represents.  This is the first time since we left Arizona, that we will be in our own house, not my parents', not the McClellan's, but ours.  While it does mean Merrick will go to a different school than we had planned, he has friends there and it is still a great school.  It is also a great neighborhood with friends close by and a nice quiet, flat street to play on.

Since we found out we were moving I have had lots of moments of panic and stress but since we decided on our house and have taken steps to move forward on it (we have already signed the lease at this point), I have felt nothing but relief and peace.  I feel like this is the right thing for our family at this time.

Pictures and I am sure lots more details on the move to come.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment