Sunday, January 11, 2015

Vacation (All I Ever Wanted)

I want to thank the Go-Go's for the blog title for tonight (and now I have that song stuck in my head).  Anyway, I know I said last week that I was already behind on reporting events of the year, but again they will have to wait.

Jeremy and I just rolled in from our first weekend away since Merrick was born.  My mom was kind enough to watch the kids while we went out to Seaside, on the coast for two days.  I am not really going to report too much on it, mostly because I am still on "vacation mode".  I will say it was not the perfect getaway, we did have a small run it with the law (that's what we get for driving a Mustang) and a brush with food poisoning.  It was, however, a good break and a nice recharge and it set a nice attainable standard for future getaways.

Well that is all for tonight.  More later.



No comments:

Post a Comment