Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

With Christmas less than two weeks away, Christmas festivities are in full swing.  Last weekend, on our way home from Seattle, we stopped in at Bass Pro Shop to visit Santa.  Let's just say he was not a hit.  Carrigan and I talked about Santa while we were in line and it was going well right up until the time we walked up to him.  Then CC lost it.  I tried sitting her on my lap and sitting next to Santa and I tried bribing her with Santa's candy, but when neither worked I decided to just plop her on his lap (I am mean like that).  The trauma lasted even after we left Santa, but as soon as we walked out of the store she said in the sweetest little voice "Taint To Santa".


Over the course of this week we got stockings hung and experienced the adventure of our first outing to a tree farm to get a real tree.


Last night we capped of the week of festivities with a trip to Zoolights.  Saying is was crowded is a gross understatement, but the weather was really nice and we had a good time despite the crowds.







This week my parents come to town and we wrap up preschool until the new year.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment