Sunday, September 15, 2013

Back to School, Back to School to Show My Dada I'm not a Fool

This week Merrick went back to school and I went back to work.  This has been a really hard transition for me.  I know that I should not complain as many moms have it a lot worse than me.  I only have to leave my baby for 3 hours a day and when I am gone Jeremy is home with her (with the exception of 2 hours a week when she is with my sister), but it is hard nonetheless.  I am sure over time we will all adjust and it will get easier.

Merrick, however, is loving being back in school.  He has some returning friends from last year and some new friends and he is excited to go everyday.  I have to say that I am grateful that I get to have this time with him and that he is learning and growing so much.


In talking about how much I miss Carrigan while I am away, it occurs to me that I never posted her 4 month pictures.  They are almost two week late at this point, but better late than never and when you see her sweet face you will know why I have such a hard time saying good-bye each day.




2 comments: