Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kiddo Update Part 1:Carrigan

With all the craziness of the last several weeks, I have neglected to give much of an update on Mr. M and Miss C.  I thought it would be nice to take a few minute over the next two weeks and update you on what has happened in their lives since last I bragged about them.  Since ladies go first, this week is all about Carrigan.

Since last we left our heroine she has made that crazy transformation from a newborn into a baby.  She celebrated her two month birthday, has gotten very strong and holds up her own head, and has become such a vocal baby.  She was never shy about telling you when she was upset, but now she is not shy about telling you when she is happy either.  She is very smiley and has dimples that will melt your heart and I swear is very close to laughing at times (I know it is early, but I swear she is close).  I apologize that the pictures are a little blurry she tends to be quite active and my camera did not seem to like it.



The other big event that happened in CC's life is that she received her blessing into our church.  Jeremy was able to give her a name and a blessing and all our family near and far (minus Garret) was able to be there.  The event took place in our home and while, as mentioned above, Carrigan was not shy about expressing her displeasure during the blessing, it was a really special experience.  If only we had gotten a decent picture of our family or had remembered to take a picture with my side of the family or made Merrick wait to change is clothes until after the picture with Jeremy's side of the family...oh well. What are you going to do?




She is growing so fast this blog is practically going to be outdated by the time I finish typing it.  I wish I could figure out a way to slow down time, but I never figured it out with Merrick so I am not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment