Friday, January 22, 2010

What a Difference a Year Makes

In walking past the fridge today I noticed Merrick's first ultrasound picture. For some reason I looked at the date on it and realized that it was from a year ago today. I can't believe that one year ago I saw my baby for the very first time and today I get to hold him and love on him constantly.

I thought that starting this blog would relieve some of my mommy guilt, but now I just feel guilty for not starting it earlier. I missed Merrick's birth, first Halloween, first Thanksgiving, and first Christmas. I hope you don't mind, but over the next few days I think I would like to go back in time and share some of my thought and memories about those special days.

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. don't feel bad. I suddnely realized I the family picture in our entry way i ma pregnant with #3 (who is now 2)

    ReplyDelete